Model Colony Malir Karachi, Karachi, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
1. The rain sensor transmits data wirelessly (433Mhz) to the display (receiver).
2. Wireless transmission distance: Max. 100 meter (no obstacle).
3. Every 49 seconds the display(receiver) will receive the data from rain sensor.
4. Rain1 record view: RAIN data (RATE, EVENT , 1 HOUR, 24HOUR).
5. Rain 2 record view: Rain data (DAY, WEEK, MONTH, YEAR, TOTAL)
6. Rain Rate/ Event Alert
7. It has a self-empty rain collector.
8. Indoor temperature and humidity:
-Every 60 second the unit will measure indoor temperature and humidity.
-Indoor temperature and humidity MAX,MIN records with timestamp
-Temperature/humidity high/low alert
9. Alarm Clock
Measuring interval: 49 sec
Transmission distance in open field: 100m(300 feet) (remark: it is tested in the open field, there’s no obstacle in between. If there’s obstacle in between, the distance will be shorter.)
Rain accuracy: +/- 10%
Measuring interval: 60s
Rain fall measuring range: 0--6000mm
Indoor temperature range: 0˚C--50˚C (32℉ to + 122℉)
Accuracy: ± 1°F/±0.5°C.
Indoor humidity measure range: 10% to 99%.
Accuracy: +/- 6% RH , 30%RH to 80%RH)
Accuracy: +/- 5% RH , 1%RH to29%RH；80%RH to 99%RH)
Base Station: 3xAA Alkaline batteries 1.5v (not included)
Outdoor sensor: 1xAA Alkaline batteries 1.5v (not included)
Remark:in the winter, the alkaline batteries may not work in the cold temperature. Lithium battery (AA, 1.5V) is recommended.
Mention that you found this ad on DealMarkaz.pk when you call.