Bahria Town Phase 4, Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan
- Type of Job
- Offering job
- Position type
- Salary period
• Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings to drive results towards business objectives
• Own the execution of on-site and off-site SEO tactics with the goal of improving SEO performance against defined KPIs: search visibility, visits, leads, engagement metrics, and conversions
• Perform keyword research to identify high-value search phrases to drive traffic that will convert into leads on web properties and be used within marketing materials
• Optimize on-page elements such as title tag, meta description, URL, headings, images, internal links, Schema and off-page optimization as well
• Research and craft strategies to address SEO trends across channels (e.g., mobile, and social media platforms), and then be able to share research with other marketing team members
• Stay on the cutting edge of SEO best practices tools and techniques to develop new ideas forward for testing and beta initiatives
• Watching over the activities of the competitors to stand at pace with the competitors.
• Expected to understand how to use various tools and channels, such as web analytics, search engine optimization, e-mail marketing, and the social media, to promote products and services offered by the company.
• Expected to understand the workings of various e-mail campaigns and promotional strategies.
• Assisting with digital projects; digital marketing management, search engine optimization, Internet marketing, and sales activities.
• Properly analyzing the effectiveness of his/her company’s search engine optimization activities, and making the necessary modifications when such is required.
• As an SEO Specialist, you need to have and possess in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting, and the behaviors of search engines.
Send CVs at
Mention that you found this ad on DealMarkaz.pk when you call.